Stream your files with VLC
Play your files with VLC streaming
- First, you need to download this software.
- Please visit official VLC website :
- Choose the one that suits to your system.
- Install it as you usualy do with others software
- To stream files with VLC, you need to use your ftp server as database.
To do this,
- Open your Webbroswer, then
- Access to your server with this direct link:
- Login : Your FTP login
- pass : Your ftp password
- Your server URL : Your servername without http or ftp.
- These details are available from your manager in Additional Services section.
- Choose FTP service.
- Choose the file you want to play by copy the link address.
- Then, go to VLC, in Media menu, select Open Network Stream
A new window opens:
- Paste your link selection into address bar.
- Click on Play.