Stream your files with VLC
Play your files with VLC streaming
Please notice that some file format can't be play with VLC. We advice to use XBMC instead of VLC.
- First, you need to download this software.
- Please visit official VLC website :
- Choose the one that suits to your system.
- Install it as you usually do with others software
- To stream files with VLC, you need to use your ftp server as database.
To do this,
- Open your Web browser, then
- Access to your server with this direct link :
- Login : Your login. (The one chosen on your order form)
- pass : Your password (The one chosen on your order form)
- Your server URL : Your servername without http or ftp.
- These details are available from your manager in Additional Services section.
- Choose the file you want to play by copy the link address.
- Then, go to VLC, in Media menu, select Open Network Stream
A new window opens:
- Paste your link selection into address bar.
- Click on Play.
- Some files format can be not available with VLC.
- In this case, you can use XBMC media Player.